ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought his Nb1 MegaSquirt for 780$ money was sent over on Tuesday and was told it would be shipped out this week it has almost been a week and he is not responding to any PM i send him.

·
Super Moderator
2,476 Posts
I'll ask him. Not to make excuses but his wife was just in a car crash so I'm sure that's got him distracted. He should reply soon though.

·
life is bitch!
2,302 Posts
concealer's other business transactions with me have been quick and painless. hope everything is ok post-wreck.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I completely understand if he has personal things going on right now, a Pm to me telling me there is a delay would have been enough considering he has been posting over at miataturbo

·
Administrator
15,205 Posts
Alright. Let's get something cleared up here.

I can't access this site from my phone. I've created a dozen threads on the subject and nobody seems to be able to do anything about it. I CAN access MiataTurbo from my phone.

Yes, i will be shipping your package one day late. For that, i sincerely apologize. :(

I apologize for not responding to your last three PMs. I wasn't on the forum for the one you sent on Friday, nor Saturday, nor the one that you sent 10 hours before creating this thread. I don't typically get on forums on the weekends. You do have my email address, i suppose i should have made it clear that that is an acceptable way to get ahold of me, that's my fault.

Just so everyone has the whole story in the name of transparency, here's the timeline:

8/6: Dobzeh contacts me about a payment plan for the Megasquirt
8/8: I accept his terms after a person who had the whole amount up front flaked
8/8: I receive first payment from Dobzeh, remainder of payment is promised on the 23rd
8/12: I turn down a full price all cash offer
8/14: I turn down another full price all cash offer
8/15: I turn down a local full price offer
8/23: Dobzeh contacts me and tells me that remainder will be 2-3 days late
8/25: Dobzeh pays me the rest of the money. I reply saying that i'll have it out by the end of the week.
8/28: Dobzeh sends PM for tracking update. (I did not see until this morning)
8/29: Dobzeh sends PM for tracking update. (I did not see until this morning)
8/30: Dobzeh sends PM for tracking update at about 8pm (I did not see until this morning)
8/31: 6am, Dobzeh creates this thread. I'm alerted to its existence as i'm on my way in to work.
8/31: I PM Dobzeh explaining that i wasn't on, apologize for being one day late in shipping, and let him know he'll have a tracking number today.

I will, in addition, post the tracking number here.

And if anyone has any suggestions on how to transport the following to the post office in a Miata without a removable top or an accessible trunk without making multiple trips to the post office 20 minutes away, that would be great. Not having my Cherokee is REALLY becoming a pain in the ass.

1) Dobzeh's Megasquirt
2) Set of NB1 sideskirts
3) Entire NB1 a/c system
4) KL internals
5) Big box of things to return to Summit
6) 5th gear and shift fork for Sploinkin's MX6
7) Ecto's turbo timer

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You cand close the thread, everything is fine I didn't know you couldn't access it on your phone. Everything is fine.

·
Administrator
15,205 Posts
You cand close the thread, everything is fine I didn't know you couldn't access it on your phone. Everything is fine.

Nah i'll close it after the tracking number is posted and you have the Megasquirt in your hands. :)

I didn't mention i can't get on here from my phone before because really, it shouldn't be your problem. That's my problem, and it really doesn't have anything to do with me getting the package out a day late.

Again, my apologies. :(

·
life is bitch!
2,302 Posts
you can keep that turbo timer warm between your cheeks for me as long as you need to make sure your stuff is taken care of, duder.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I sent concealer404 a text once around 1AM PST. He didn't respond until he woke up. Never occurred to me to start a thread about it.
It was more than 5 days with no response we got everything worked out all is good, I was just a little over concerned as it was a large amount of money.

·
life is bitch!
2,302 Posts

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.