ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was grabbin some Ben&Jerrys ice cream late last night, and i decided to flip through the new issue of SCC while i was at the 7Eleven. The first page i open up the magizine is the page where i found CE28N's car in the raders ride section! Pretty sweet pics, and the writers sounded pretty stoked about his car. I didnt see any posts made abut it, so i thought i'd be the first to say congrats!

I don't own a scanner, so if anyone has this new issue and a scanner it'd pretty sweet to post up pics.

·
Registered
668 Posts
That's pretty rad man.. honestly it deserves more.. tons of originality put into that car!

I can't find it in the MR2 vs Elise issue!?

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
congratulations peter! Why the hell do my issues always come way after they become available on the shelves. I should be getting mine in about a week :(

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Congrats! =D> =D> =D>

·
2,708 Posts
dang.. same here. is it just me or have the ricer mags been putting some good issues on the stand recently?
Supply and demand buddy. As long as people continue to buy magazines with features of cars with "Combat Kits" and pretty neons, editors will continue to produce that for the masses. As the "scene" changes, so will the media.

BTW, full credit goes to Super Street for reversing that trend and getting us out of the Rice Era. After an editor-in-charge change, they were the first ones to cover "JDM" cars in depth, and like it or not (I don't, and I still bitch to him), bring it to the masses. Now it seems like every "import" mag is catching up and featuring cars from tuners in Japan to the point of saturation.

BTW, Peter, congrats! And you definetly deserve a nice feature. Maybe it's your ghetto interior! (yes, I went there),lol.

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Peter Li's Car in this month SCC Pic of Mag inside.....

Just looked at my mag a couple of days ago and here it was....

1 - 20 of 43 Posts