ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently bought a miata and I've been buying from numerous vendors of cr just to test the service and to see who will be getting most of my business. I've had pleasant transaction with all the miata toys I've ordered, until I ordered from Gomiata.com

On oct 15 I ordered an r speed rear lip for my 95 na. I received the confirmation email and patiently waited for my tracking #. On oct 19 I emailed go miata to follow up on the order since I haven't received a tracking # yet. I never received areply from Gomiata so on oct 21 I called them directly and spoke with Conner of Gomiata. He told me that he'll email me with the tracking number by the end of the day. Email with tracking number was never received that day. I called on oct 26 and again spoke with Conner. He said that r speed isn't returning their call so once he hears from them he'll email me. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and cause I know **** happens. Nov 1 came and still no email from Gomiata. I called and again spoke with Conner. He assured me that he'll get the tracking number that day and he' ll email me by days end. I asked him politely to just cancel my order if they don't receive a tracking number by the end of the day. He apologized and agreed to cancel my order if they don't email me with the taking number. The email never came...it's now nov 4 and I still never received 1 follow up email from Conner of Gomiata. I called this morning and once again spoke with Conner. I asked why he never cancelled my order like I asked on nov 1 and Conner became very rude and inpolite. I won't go into to details on the convo but I have NEVER experienced such bad customer service.

Conner of Gomiata could of just resolve this situation with just a follow up email and updating me with my order, but I had to call them numerous times (long distance since their toll free line isn't working) he was very rude and never followed through with anything he's said he would do. Myself and my friends will never deal with such a poorly run business.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
It seems they have gone down hill since getting rid of kevin and alex. They use to stay on top of everything

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It seems they have gone down hill since getting rid of kevin and alex. They use to stay on top of everything
I'm sort of hoping that Conner of gomiata would respond to this thread and give some reasoning on what happened with my order. In 3 weeks I did not receive 1 reply from them either through email or phone call. I had to initiate all the contacts. All I got was the run around.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
how come you didn't order the lip from Rspeed and just cut out the middle man?
I wanted to give gomiata a shot. I like to give a few vendors a shot till i find a home where im comfy in. When I played around with civics I would order 90% of my parts from weaksauceparts.com because they are very professional, curtious and always deliver on what they said they would do.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
www.rspeed.net

They are also a vendor, and they have great customer service. No point in buying an rspeed product from someone else.

·
Hardparker Extraordinaire
3,388 Posts
I won't go into to details on the convo but I have NEVER experienced such bad customer service.

then you've obviously never dealt with chaseraero :blaugh:

sorry to hear, but I never had a good experience with them either...ended up cancelling a charge on my card after a part I ordered was never in stock also for a long time they were using pictures of my car from a kinod meet for the autokonexion fastback and refused to blur the parts of the pics with my license plates showing...I was told "don't worry about it, you''ve got an alarm right?" :eek:

·
CR.net Supporter
1,085 Posts
Oh ****! I just ordered a bunch of stuff from them, lets see how long it takes this time. Not too long ago I got some Motul oil from them, it took so long to recieve that I forgot that I even ordered em. Then a month later it showed up and I was baffled who sent me the item..

·
CR.net Supporter
1,085 Posts
What I did today was call them by the phone and make sure the items I wanted are in stock, then I ordered online. The only reason I got stuff from them is because theyre local to me.. So Im praying, please! please! dont **** up my order this time. I ordered again from you guys to give a second chance, dont let me down!

·
Mnt Climber/ Trail Runner
180 Posts
What I did today was call them by the phone and make sure the items I wanted are in stock, then I ordered online. The only reason I got stuff from them is because theyre local to me.. So Im praying, please! please! dont **** up my order this time. I ordered again from you guys to give a second chance, dont let me down!

I did this when I ordered some parts back in May or June. I didn't get the Touge Run front spoiler until almost two months after paying for it. Communication was O.k., but they told me before I ordered that the part was in stock, when obviously it was not.

Yeah, this seems to be a common occurrence with GO Miata. Sorry y'all my money from now on will go to your competitors.

·
red?
1,239 Posts
I've only had one experience with Go-Miata. I a part a while back and was informed of their out-of-stock nature a few days later via an email. "BY THE WAY" they're on national backorder? Really?

Apart from that experience, I have nothing to add. I won't be purchasing from them again, now due to several reasons.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts