ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay WTF

i picked up these seats today from cxmoney and i can understand why he wants to sell them (hes buff as a [email protected]%er:smile9:..god dam Marine) and does not fit in them
hell i dont fit in them :suicide:(im 5ft 3in) i see other people with them on this forum ...what the hell do you do to them so you can fit ....

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
you dont even need to own them just any ideas would be nice .... anyone?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
these seats feel like they have a lot of potential but .... as of now brand new they feel like you can slide off of them ..( get a office chair and stack it full of pillow)

ps dont think that im mad at cxmoney this guy is the best seller ever! he drove to la to give me these seats ... (cxmoney next time you are in la let me get you lunch)

·
Bleeding Red....& Gold
1,641 Posts
Overtime, the seats will get a lil comfier (or you'll just get used to it). I did end up shaving off an inch from d bottom cushion. As for d sliding part, you can get one of those back support from walmart. That should make it even comfier & it fits better; it'll take care of those extra space on d side. I did that to my Forza & those Forza are worse than these classics.

Chase (CXmoney) is an awesome dude.

BTW, im 5.7 w/ 33 waistline & i fit w/ no issue. 34 or 35 waistline might even fit

·
Jolly Roadster
391 Posts
5'10'' and 34'' waist here. I fit but I removed all but a 1/2 inch of foam from the seats. Try moving the seat as far back on the rails, and sit a little forward, leaning back more if that make sense. I love mine now that they are worn in for a few months.

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
to me he looked like this
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827/zacarmy.jpg/

but to my girlfriend he looked like this
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/269/stockphotomuscularmalem.jpg/

but other then that what should i do with these seats
FUCKING LOL!

5'10'' and 34'' waist here. I fit but I removed all but a 1/2 inch of foam from the seats. Try moving the seat as far back on the rails, and sit a little forward, leaning back more if that make sense. I love mine now that they are worn in for a few months.
glad to hear a positive experience. i've been dead set on these seats for a while now, but when cxmoney made his fs thread, i started second guessing. after seeing this thread, i'm a bit more nervous.
but that post makes me confident again.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
FUCKING LOL!

glad to hear a positive experience. i've been dead set on these seats for a while now, but when cxmoney made his fs thread, i started second guessing. after seeing this thread, i'm a bit more nervous.
but that post makes me confident again.
dont get me wrong. these seats are nice its just they feel really small.. in the miata they look amazing ...
what im going to do is take out all the foam and put in cut up memory foam .... but i have

·
Jolly Roadster
391 Posts
To be honest, when I first installed them I was afraid I wasted my money. All you need to do is take 6 inches of foam out of the seat. WTF Corbeau is right, the seat is way more comfortable now than factory new. The seat has too much foam, easy to fix that. If you are fat or wide in the waist, stay away from these. I'm built like Hank Hill, and sometimes spend 4 hours or more at a time driving. No problems here, I say get them Philly. Nocluemx5, give them some time and you will fall in love with the seats I bet.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
32" waist max, any bigger and your fat ass won't fit down between the bolsters.

:(

They do make a wide glide version but they really don't look the same and will maybe get you to 36" in the waist.

·
Bleeding Red....& Gold
1,641 Posts
None of the corbeau seats are comfy. I've had 3 (Forza, CR1 & Classic). Regardless tho, the Classic was prolly d lightest & you can remove excess foam for your comfortness. & they look dope.

·
Jolly Roadster
391 Posts
My love handles ride on top of the bolsters, yo.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts