ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HIGHLY dissapointed in these seats. They looked amazing in pictures, but i am too big for the seats. I paid $861 for everything shipped to me. Rode in them for 10 miles to work, an ive got to ride in them for 10 miles home, then they are comming out so they will only have 20 miles on them. The cheapest online is $785 shipped. I am asking $700 cash pickup only OR trade for stock miata M seats as stock seems to be the best available, i dont care if they are ripped or not, be you must add cash on top, how much cash depends on how much damage they have. (sames ones as mk2mr2 has, with the headrests.)

Seats are on deposit.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I feel like a giant in these seats. I perfer my stock seats compared to these. I am very dissapointed in these seats. I cant even believe it. I was so damn excited for them, and they just dont feel comfortable to me. So i will just go with the M seats like mk2mr2 has. Still looks classy, but have the comfort of stock.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not shipping sorry. Not unless you want to pay $820. Im already loosing over $100 sellin them for $700. :(

But they are alreay bolted to the sliders so all youve got to do is take your seats out and install these!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep. Aftermarket seats are obviously not for me. Ill just keep my stockers or get M seats.

·
Bleeding Red....& Gold
1,641 Posts
how much for the passenger sear & rails? i already have d driver seat.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
$365 for each side. I really dont want to split up though as then i would probably be screwed and stuck with one side.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah it sucks. If i can get some M seats like mk2mr2, then i will most likely recover them in red leather like he did or black leather.

If i cant get M seats, then i might just do the same with my stock seats.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Were they too narrow, or you were sitting too high? I ask because these place you two or three inches higher, but foam can be cut from the bottom of the seat cushion to lower you. The M edition seat of which you seek is the one year wonder the 95 M seat. It was the only year to have a removable head rest.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts