ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a couple searches on corbeau forza install.

I checked: m.net, clubroadster.net, roadsterdrift.com

so far i haven't found what I was looking for. I just bought a used Forza and haven't pulled the stock seat. Does anyone know if the stock sliders will mount to this seat. I'm avoiding ordering more parts from corbeau and prefer to diy so I can install this weekend. Any info or any asst would be great.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have the Forza in my 90 and i ordered the slider from Corbeau. I would recommend doing the same as fitting stock sliders to any after market seat is a royal pain. The Corbeau sliders bolt right in and it took me all of 15 minutes before i was enjoying the seat. Just my 2 cents.
good luck with which ever direction you choose.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
i have the corbeau rails.... made things much easier..... and no, the stock sliders don't bolt up!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I have a corbeau bracket and slider, for NA Driver side, pm me if you want it.

part# 22060 L/H

I bought it to mount my ultrashield, which I ended up mounting it directly to my oe rails.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oopsie i forgot to mention i own an nb, hey laguna where did you buy your materials and is it welded or just bolted together.

·
Registered
971 Posts
I sat in Aflac's car with the Forza's on the Corbeau sliders and it seemed higher than stock.
My passenger seat is on the stock slider with a 1/8" thick adapter plate I made. It's about the same as stock.
Driver side is on 1/8" thick steel bolted to the floor, it's lower than stock.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
here mine mounted in my miata. i used the corbeau seat rails they sell. but the bolts that attach it to the bottom of the bracket interfere with the bottom. So i had to hammer a little bit around the mounting points.

Also the stock bolts were just a hair too short for me. So i had to go pick up some equivalent threaded bolts that were longer.

Scott

·
Registered
971 Posts
well, is there any seats or brackets that sit at the same height as the OE seat or any lower than the Oe seats?
The Bride brackets are supposed to be a little lower, but not sure how much. The OEM brackets are pretty darn low for a seat slider.
For a seat, the Axis one (ask Bryan about it) is much lower than stock and I think works on the stock slider... but you gotta be skinny to have that seat.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts