ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The CorkSport Power Series 80mm exhaust is constructed from polished 304 SS and is TIG welded. The exhaust system fits all model years of the Mazdaspeed Mx5 and bolts to the factory downpipe. The exhaust includes all the needed hardware for installation. All CorkSport exhaust systems include a 2 year warranty. Peak power gains for the exhaust system is 15 wheel hp and 10 wheel torque on an otherwise stock Mazdaspeed Miata.

Video Clip of the CorkSport Mazdaspeed Miata Cat Back Exhaust Driving
Video Clip of the CorkSport Mazdaspeed Miata Cat Back Exhaust Revving
Video Clip of the CorkSport Mazdaspeed Miata Cat Back Exhaust Idling

-Derrick

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
What are our prices for both too ;)
Drift - $249 + shipping. Includes poly hangers and silencer

MS - $449 + shipping. Includes all hardware necessary for instal.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Wow.. I didn't realize nb's/msm's had all that bracing. Nice looking piece too..

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
Looking closer at that MSM exhaust I don't see why it wouldn't fit an NA. The hangers are in almost the exact spot on both models. I could be completely wrong though. It has been known to happen once or twice :woolery:

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Dude, you couldn't even get a Corksport drift to fit on your 1.6...and it came off a 1.6.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looking closer at that MSM exhaust I don't see why it wouldn't fit an NA. The hangers are in almost the exact spot on both models. I could be completely wrong though. It has been known to happen once or twice :woolery:

You would have to mess with the hangars to get the 80mm system installed in the M1. I think everything else would be pretty close.

-Derrick

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
Dude, you couldn't even get a Corksport drift to fit on your 1.6...and it came off a 1.6.
Rofl.. it could be the defective cat I gave him.
I blame Nial's cat and my rear subframe brace. The sad part is the whole thing fit kinda janky even before I put the cat on. I still think it got tweaked when Joe was rear-ended.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Bringing this thread back from the dead.

Anyone have a sound clip of this exhaust on their MSM with mileage already on it? Can you compare the db level between this and the drift exhaust for the NA's?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts