ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately for me, This beautiful jewel will not fit over my RB headers. This piece is truely unique and only one of perhaps few signature items made by Corns! in Japan. I do not recall ever seeing one of these go up for sale stateside. The piece is used but, in showroom condition.
The price is $200 plus shipping and is non-negoitable. Trades will be gladly considered.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
It's very pretty. GLWS

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
if it'd fit on my RB header then it would happen lol

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would this fit on a stock 2001 NB? Do you have any pictures of this when on your car?
Good question. I have no way of knowing off hand although my guess would be yes due to the stock exhaust manifold. It may require removing the heat shield though.I am unable to provide pictures as this has never been mounted on my car since I purchased it. It does not fit over my RB headers.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would this happen to fit over Maxim works header on the NA?
I have a feeling that it would. The mounting points are the two outermost studs and the holes are extended on the piece. Additionally, the cover slides outward on the mounting bracket. If you need more pics of the mounting system let me know!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
More pics of the mounting, please.

Was this originally for an 1.6 or 1.8? Or does it matter? If it'll fit on a 1.6 PayPal is ready!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
More pics of the mounting, please.

Was this originally for an 1.6 or 1.8? Or does it matter? If it'll fit on a 1.6 PayPal is ready!
I get the feeling that this piece was for a 1.6. The mounting holes do not quite match up to my 1.8 NB. Mounting pictures are attached as you requested! the bracket mounts to your outermost exhaust studs.and the shield then attaches to the bracket. The shield has slots for the mounting socket cap bolts (provided) so it can slide towards or from the exhaust side of the engine. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Hm....good enough for me. Seems simple enough to get to work.

Please PM me your PayPal info.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
It's been sold. For a while.

It's just waiting for me to get home Japan.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts