·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #385
Nice set up for the induction!
Can you provide more details?
Thanks!

Inviato dal mio Redmi 6 utilizzando Tapatalk
The carbon intake pipe is made by Joefis Racing. https://www.facebook.com/joefisracing/

The rest is just a silicone elbow, silicone tube and an aluminum pipe coupler. Ohh and a couple of these: https://www.siliconeintakes.com/holset-turbocharger/-p-500.html?osCsid=dac83345d4f96df2e236cadaf42a75ca

One for the IACV and one for the valve cover breather hose.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Amazing attention to detail. What a transformation! Guilty of reading through the majority of the thread in one sitting. Would love to know where to find that hardbar shift knob..

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #388

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #389
Seat and harness is all bolted in. I love it and can't wait to get it on track on Dec 15th!

Turns out once the seat was all bolted down the shoulder bolster did touch the door panel. The door still closed, but with the seat touching it caused squeaks while driving. I decided to notch the door panel top to keep it from touching. Door closes easier and no squeaks!

I also replaced the cheap generic accelerator pedal with a much nicer 5XRacing pedal. Heal/Toe downshifts got a little easier!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #390
A while back my water pump pulley bolts loosened a bit and caused the holes in the pulley to get out of round and larger. I was looking for an aluminium pulley to replace it with, but didn't want an overdriven pulley. I was suprised that no one in the states offered one. This one came from Freaky Parts in the UK and is a nice piece! I also fixed a leak that developed in the reroute coolant hose behind the head! That was a pain! Especially since the Kia water neck is 1 1/4" and the BBFW hard line is 1 3/16" like the rest of the cooling system. Keep this in mind if you plan to reroute. Getting ready for another TGPR track day this coming Saturday!

Master Cylinder Brake upgrades from an NB1 coming soon!

381 - 390 of 390 Posts