ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Ah my wheels are already bright orange pearl, but my miatar is gray not white. The outside is ugly still from the PO. Whenever I decided to rip this body kit off and repaint it will be white with orange wheels, and I will paint the apr mirrors the same orange as my wheels are.

My vote is do it! Just be prepared for the attention they get. EVERYBODY notices bright orange wheels driving down the road. Which I figure is a good thing. More people that notice my tiny car, the less likely I am going to be ran over. Its like driving around with safety cones.

·
Registered
5,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks Awesome.

Should do your mirrors in Vinyl too so you can go all out with the porsche look.

That would make much easier to clean.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just my .02 I think it looks nice and clean with the silver wheels...but this is also coming from a guy with blue wheels;)

·
Registered
5,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Magman, I really appreciate that.
I'm not sure if the extra attention is what I want but I do think it looks "racey". :). It might need something on the body of the car to pull it all together.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
I think you should look at doing a white and silver theme like so

It's still "racey" without saying "hey look at my ridiculously bright paint scheme mr police man"

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
I like that subtle silver but white wheels on white has grown stale to me. Even on that beauty.
I can understand that. Keep the wheels silver and throw on silver accents (stripes, mirrors, etc.)

+1 on the lip idea. Nothing beats a good 'ol fashioned R lip

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
I kinda like the trap lip. :)
Would look good when you and Kuroi are dukin it out at the track next season together. Two vintage-y roadsters head to head. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts