ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
DopePhresh™
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Closed beta has started. Anyone else going to be consumed by this game, more than the crappy CoD games or BF?

I have been playing since 1.6 starting in about 2004. My steamid is an original 6 digit and throughout highschool I competed in CS 1.6 Cal-main, cevo-main, and ESEA-IM about 2 years ago.

I have always loved counter-strike and I'm really excited for Global Offensive.

My wishlist-
Better than source graphics
1.6 like gameplay

Counter-strike has been one of the most competitive games ever around. The skill level of players is absurdly high. I am only decent at cs and yet when i play any CoD or BF game I completely annihilate everyone(currently 3932 kills, 1201 deaths, with 141 games played, top frag award for 113 of those games) . I can't wait for a truly competitive field to play in again, in the best FPS of all time! Hopefully valve doesn't let us down!

·
Juve per sempre
3,498 Posts
Very much looking forward too. Hope I don't need a new comp to enjoy it fully.

I started with cs 1.0 vs bots, and when we got the interwebs at home 1.5 and 1.6 (1.5 ftw though). Do not like source.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
*Le sigh* nothing will ever match the original. I also was cal-m. Man I loved that game. Source ruined it for me... Or maybe saved me.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
What the hell did they do to de_dust? What is that stupid alt path under the bridge?!

I did hear they made improvements to CS:S, and 1.6 people are okay with it now. Just some stuff I heard.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
This is like the only thing my gf's brother does when he comes home from school. He plays this from like 11pm - 6am every time I see him

·
Banned
253 Posts
My wishlist-
Better than source graphics
1.6 like gameplay
This would be awesome. 1.6 actually took some skill.. source was full of 12 year olds and idiots that had no idea what was going on. I still liked source.. but 1.6 was a lot more competitive.

·
DopePhresh™
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I used to play these games but then I started getting laid. Funny how that works.
i used to play these games, and then i started getting laid, and then i continually played video games(while admittingly a lot less) and still get laid. unless you sex your ladies 24/7 i dont see what the problem is :)

·
┐('~`;)┌
6,401 Posts
I used to play these games but then I started getting laid. Funny how that works.
Jesus fucking christ shut the **** up you obnoxious blowhard son of a bitch

Consider this a blanket response to nearly everything you post

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
cccccooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

·
Banned
607 Posts
PC is for loserassbitchasses
XBOX rulexzzz

Bob is a virgin lulz
when it comes to shooters... PC is for anyone with an IQ in triple digits, while xbox is for anyone too mentally incapacitated to handle both a mouse & keyboard simultaneously.

·
Hasa Diga Eebowai
243 Posts
Holy crap, I LOVE CS....played since 2000ish. I worked in an software company, and we had all night gamming setions, using the developer's powerful machines...all connected in the same game, and yelling to each other while all our volumes were maxed out on powered sub woofer'd speakers. I switched over to DOD for a couple of years, but damn how I miss, the classics Assault, De-Dust, and Office.
I played with the Ligs Clan (Long Island Game Servers), and my player's name was Avon-Lady. This has got me thinking about getting another gaming PC now.

-Cheers,

Jim

1 - 20 of 37 Posts