ClubRoadster.net banner

Counterfeit TEIN SPRINGS on eBay

3K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  A Dingleberry Monstrosity 
#1 ·
#2 ·
If you are about to spend your hard earned money on TEIN Springs, you might want to read this..................

WARNING!!:
COUNTERFEIT S.TECH SPRINGS ON EBAY

http://www.tein.com/counterfeit/warning.html

PhatMiata
these have been out for the last 2 years..they actaully do the same thing (lowering), just not as good spring rates..and sagging...coming in from china...most applications were for honda...

#9 ·
Damn. Just the day before this alert came out, I had ordered - off eBay - my new Tein S for the '94. They're in transit as we speak. I hope that I used a reputable vendor - but I won't know until the boxes arive.

** If someone knows what the tell tell signs are to distinguish fake from real, let me know **

I want to be certain before I invest all that time to do the install. I've got the AGX's FM sways, Gearheads end links, and FM rear shock mounts ready to go...

#13 ·
Damn. Just the day before this alert came out, I had ordered - off eBay - my new Tein S for the '94. They're in transit as we speak. I hope that I used a reputable vendor - but I won't know until the boxes arive.

** If someone knows what the tell tell signs are to distinguish fake from real, let me know **

I want to be certain before I invest all that time to do the install. I've got the AGX's FM sways, Gearheads end links, and FM rear shock mounts ready to go...
SH*T I did the same thing. Mine are on the way too :(

If we go down, we go down together.

That was disturbing :oops:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.