ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was on my way home from the parts store and this place cought my eye, so i snapped a couple pics really quick.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
that isnt the factory red is it? and what exhaust is that? (if its custom, what muffler did you use?)

looks real good btw.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i has been repainted before. its a homemade exhaust, 2 1/4 pipe, 27 in glasspack, and a cherry bomb turbo 2 muffler with a universal tip. i have around $50 in the exhaust system.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
i really like the rear bumpers cut like that, is that something you can just cut and you're good to go or is there more you have to remove from behind it?

nice pics, nice color scheme on the car

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
there was the bumper support behind it too, but the saw zaw went right through it too, lol

·
Premium Member
9,430 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pics appear underexposed. It's hard to make out details. I see you've trimmed your rear bumper.
i was just useing standard point and shoot digi cam,
I don't know if that gateway model can do it, but try at least a 1 second exposure time in that light. And 4 seconds or more at night.

Nice pics though. Keep 'em coming :)
how did you know i had a gateway camera? i dont think i can adjust anything really on it, just a few little settings

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it was getting dark, just got off work and my hand moved, but here is a pic of the back bumper

and whats in the trunk, lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts