ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
New garmin Nuvi 50LM and some clothes...and my gf got me this miata shirt!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
You're gonna love that SS!

·
I <3 NY & Hate you
995 Posts
Does it count if you bought the present for yourself??

·
Registered
903 Posts
Does it count if you bought the present for yourself??

Nicee i love mine! They are superlight and easy to clean aswell!

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
clothes, money, and I bought myself a towhook so when this hoopdie breaks down there's no more dragging it behind a minivan with a rope tied to the baby teeth

oh yeah. And a date Friday night :D
I have one Tuesday and Wednesday, Miatas pull so many chicks it's not even funny :cool:

·
HellaFunctional
1,120 Posts
^I really need to get a wheel for Gran Turismo.
Let's see. I got a jacket, a warm fuzzy hat, Star Wars Saga on Bluray, some gift cards and some Polo's
I bought for myself Megasquirt, a wideband, the bushing from the gb, and the cr.net calendar.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Some cash, forza 4, mw3, fleece zipup, new mini sd card and adapter so i can take it out my phone and put it in my camera, best buy gift card, and supposedly getting some post cards in the mail

·
Banned
607 Posts
i got 2 pairs of these, and 2 gallons of motorcraft specialty green

·
red?
1,239 Posts
Sharpe Finex FX3000 HVLP 1.4mm spray gun. I bought myself a 1.8mm kit, pressure regulator, water filter, fittings, and 50' of neon green air hose to go with it. :D

·
Registered
818 Posts
Excuse the crappy phone pic, but my bro and his GF made me this.

It's based off an SSR sales brochure but had been turned into a pop art style image. My bros girl friend works as a graphic designer so she had it enlarged and professionally printed where she works. It was frame and then given to me today :D

This will take pride of place in my living room,

1 - 20 of 53 Posts