ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Member jaji red 91 Miata stolen from studio city yesterday. Red color, full nb dash swap, panasport 13" wheels with brand New tires, dual rb exhaust.

Car was recovered this morning in Sherman oaks. It's missing wheels, stereo...as far as I know. Heading over there in a bit.

Will update.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Why was this made?

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Philly...yup that one. Didn't realize he started one. Apologize. You can lock it down. Though I think mine in ca section more relevant than other in pub section.

Sorry for double post

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
At first I was like ****. Another car.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Sucks. My buddy's red NA was just broken into as well. Luckily the jack ass broke a key in the ignition. Didn't get the car.

I highly recommend we start using diskloks, revalco cut offs, good wheel locks, and practice safe parking habits.

Our cars are becoming more sought after. It will get bad.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Yea I need to buy a quick release soon. I just bought ht brackets. Luckily my car sits in a garage.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I read that as "CR member stolen" I was very confused.

Luckily, I don't have to deal with most of that, since I live out in the boonies, and people don't understand the value or signifigance of this car. Well, I should say, that they don't have a want for them. I'm just a kid who drives around in a car that I bought with money I got from blowing men.

Regardless, this string of roberies really sucks, and I feel terrible for whoever it happens to.
Stupid Civic kids making us targets.

·
HellaFunctional
1,120 Posts
and people don't understand the value or signifigance of this car. Well, I should say, that they don't have a want for them.
That's exactly it. Our cars don't have any real value when compared to other cars. That's not why they're getting stolen. It's the kids who think our cars are cool who don't have jobs/the means for anything really that are stealing everything.

Let's start the "Miata's are GAY" campaign of 2012!

·
Registered
400 Posts
It's pretty sad whenever people can't just save money to buy a hardtop. They have to resort to stealing one. Or hell, the whole car. If you can't afford it, sounds like you've got other priorites you need to work on.

That goes for stealing to sell as well. Get a damn job you hippies.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
The HT fools just realized we have the same bolt pattern as their ceebiks.

·
Registered
400 Posts
They also realized that the Miata is a lot cooler too.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Same bolt pattern but I don't see kids with civics stealing our wheels to put them on there car. Ever seen a civic with a 15x8 0 offset lol. It doesn't really work. They would however steal to sell. And I don't think it's other miata owners stealing hard tops. Just doesn't seem right.

·
Registered
400 Posts
That's preposterous! They are super gay.

:hello kitty:
Right.... sorry..... Perfect to pick up men in! The Miata is just a huge billboard that says, "Look at me, I love ****!"

·
Supporting Mamber
3,672 Posts
Same bolt pattern but I don't see kids with civics stealing our wheels to put them on there car. Ever seen a civic with a 15x8 0 offset lol. It doesn't really work. They would however steal to sell. And I don't think it's other miata owners stealing hard tops. Just doesn't seem right.
It works, just very very horribly

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
I know it works. I just sold my 15x7.5 konig bbombs to some kid with a slammed Ef. I didn't know him and when he bought them I told him good luck and I want pics lol. It looked like ****.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts