ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let see those Miatas!!! This was a great sucess, and a win/win GB for everyone!!! I believe Joe @ Rspeed.net has a couple left, so if you get some extra cash for Xmas, dont forget to spoil your Miata with a nice present!! I think it would be much easier for us to see ALL of those lips installed in one thread. BTW if you already have one, and just wanna show us your, please feel free to post here as well!!

Now lets see some installed pics!!!

PhatMiata :mrgreen:

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts

half clamped in place

still clears the average speed bump so thats good. big ones..not so much.

first wash in quite a few weeks, haha

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Wow looks nice, did you paint it or wax it to get it shiney like that? Or maybe the camera made it look that way.

PhatMiata
If thats directed to me, I painted them with black spray paint. Matched pretty well and you can barely see the difference.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Here's a pic of my GV lip with a DIY Diffuser (I guess that is what you would call it and spell it). It is made out of ABS plastic and yes the textured side is up because I wanted the smooth side down to help every little bit on Wind-drag. Hey every little bit of aerodynamics helps. I like the idea of the diffuser because the next time I forget I have a front lip and tap a curb I will only hit the cheap piece of ABS plastic instead of the nice lip.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Okay, finally got around to taking some pics of mine, however it started getting dark fast, so only one really came out decent. I will take some more later when i get a chance, so until then, this will have to do.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts