ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm opening the group buy #2 for the CR shirt. Depending on the sales, this is probably going to be the last run for this design. If there is enough interest I might do a very small run of metallic inks but for now to keep costs down I went with regular ink.

US 48 states- 25 dollars shipped. Hawaii please add 2 more dollars
international orders- 35 dollars shipped.

please add 20 dollars for additional shirt purchases.

Also please add 1.50 if sizes bigger than XL is desired.

Please remember to add your screen name and size desired in the notes section.

Also for the people who ordered from the first GB if you could post some pics of you wearing the shirt, it would be appreciated. I will be giving away a shirt to the person with the sexiest modeling pic.

Thanks!!!!!!!

Gildan ultra cotton shirt in NAVY

·
Registered
257 Posts
Can anyone who has their shirt tell me how these sizes run? I just want to be sure I know sometimes shirts will run a little big or small. I'm normally a medium but if they run a little small I may want a large.

EDIT: Can you get them in XS or XXS?

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Measurement (inches) Width, Length

SMALL 18 28
MEDIUM 20 29
LARGE 22 30
X-LARGE 24 31
2X-LARGE 26 32
3X-LARGE 28 33

The shirts fit like they are supposed to. I usually wear medium and their mediums fit very well. Not too small or big. I'm not sure on XS or XXS. I'll get back to you on that.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply. I sent you money for 3 shirts in paypal with all my info. I asked for an XXS or an XS and attached a note saying smallest size you can get (for a 5 year old) so if small is best you can do then a small will work. I'd really really like an XXS though lol.

I enjoy buying him cool t-shirts and this is a must add to his collection.

EDIT: Damn you posted same time as me.

·
Bleeding Red....& Gold
1,641 Posts
paypal is blocked here @ my work. i'll get on it when i get home tonite or tomorrow nite.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the quick reply. I sent you money for 3 shirts in paypal with all my info. I asked for an XXS or an XS and attached a note saying smallest size you can get (for a 5 year old) so if small is best you can do then a small will work. I'd really really like an XXS though lol.

I enjoy buying him cool t-shirts and this is a must add to his collection.

EDIT: Damn you posted same time as me.
I got an update. They don't have XS or XXS in men's sizes but they can do youth sizes. Let me know which youth size you want.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Actually Wikipedia tells me that through USPS the price should be the same.....

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Confirmed list

1. Rabbit: M,M,?
2. iamwutiam: M
3. cory: L
4. hafadai: XL

1 - 20 of 227 Posts