ClubRoadster.net banner

181 - 200 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
Well talked to T3 and they are still waiting on 4 more shirt designs. I guess they want to release 10 designs at once. I worked on 2 of them. However since this doesn't involve CR I will make a new thread after I get more details. Mods can lock this thread or move it back to the general auto chat if they please.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #183 (Edited)
I don't think I will make any more of the original shirts but currently I have worked up something new.
I might bring it out to the public if Tim is cool with it. Another limited edition colabo project.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
Those are neat.
And a quick update. Tim wants to use the original cartoon cars that used to be the banner on this forum. He feels the original design would be accepted better to the community which I agree with. More info as I get them.

·
Supporting Member
3,007 Posts
This thread is back from the dead but I wanted to know if Maybe I can purchase two t-shirts for me and my gal? Finally convinced her to wear one and this is her reply,"if it makes you notice me more" lol ha pm me if you have extras and if you will start a new gb Thanks...

·
Banned
3,279 Posts
These original CR.net shirts need to make a comeback.. they were dope... I only got a chance to score two.. want moar

181 - 200 of 227 Posts