ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my brake master cylinder failed it's Out Of Province inspection.... said it's leaking a little.

Anyways, I want to put a new one on, but is a 91 Eunos. Does it use the exact same brake master cylinder as north american NA's? On my way to the parts store... (DRL's and a reverse light failed too :()

·
4,436 Posts
I am pretty certain it is the same product number. You may want to cross reference a bit online to be sure - also there is an aftermarket one that is quite a bit cheaper - Rspeed carries it I think. Also check with House of Klown (roadcone here on CR.net) and ask Dave - he is in your neck of the woods :wink:

·
CR.net Supporter
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I couldn't find the piece on Rspeed...

But I've got a re manufactured one coming in that I gotta pick up today. I guess if it is the same size and holes in the same place, I'm just going to try to use it.

Not looking forward to bleeding my brakes.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Booerns on the DRL. I didn't have to remedy that when I got my OOP... what does a regular CAD miata do for DRL?

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, looks like it's going to be REALLY expensive to ship one over, let alone, within the next two days.

I think, what I might do, is try to take a closer look at mine. It seems to be leaking between the cylinder and the booster. So, I think I might try to gut the re-manufactured one, and switch the internals with mine, see if that works.

And if that fails, then I'm fuxed for now I guess.

·
Banned
5,894 Posts
the piston in the MC is leaking. i bought a remanufactured one from mazda about 3 years ago. that one is starting to leak now too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts