ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
...that's what you call dirty?

Jeez. I don't know what you'd think of my cars.

·
2,708 Posts
Saw it at KINOD. I love how you integrated lo-pros, roll bar, dual-tips, rims, and Bride seats into a Merlot miata with tan leather interior.

It's like sippin' some Earl Grey tea in one hand.........and pimp-slappin' someone with your other hand.

Props!

·
Registered
489 Posts
It's like sippin' some Earl Grey tea in one hand.........and pimp-slappin' someone with your other hand.

Props!
Or during the late 1800's saying "Good day to you sir!"... Everyone gasps. :shock:

I too like the Merlot.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
That car is looking HOT.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Tastefully done! Very nice =D>

·
CR.net Supporter
293 Posts
Saw it at KINOD. I love how you integrated lo-pros, roll bar, dual-tips, rims, and Bride seats into a Merlot miata with tan leather interior.

Props!
Yeah, the car looks nasty (in a good way) and classy at the same time! The same mods on a Classic Red or Crystal White with a black top, the car would look straight nasty. The Merlot and tan gives the car a lot of class. Sweet ride!

·
Registered
281 Posts
niice! I see u got the moss low pros, did u end up putting hid's on?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
DAmn, thanks for the compliment guys.
My laptop's fan died, so I can't be too detailed in replies. But thank you all for the kind words.

The car will be lowered after this weekend's track event. I just had my alignment done and don't want to mess with the suspension too much. I have a lot planned for suspension/handling now that the body, int, and lighting is done.

New bushings and new springs (GC probably).

Later on down the road, i m going to charge this thing up.

I will have more shots of the lights later on in terms of beam pattern and all. It's been super busy with both my cars being modded.

But I will try my best to keep you guys up to date as to what the hell i m doing with my miata.

Now, I have a favor to ask, who is down to help me install my new soft top with glass? I will have free alcohol and some sort of food.

If intereted, give me a call or shoot me PMs.

Thanks again all!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts