ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
life is bitch!
2,311 Posts
erat, im interested in that build. z32s are one of my fav cars of all time but **** all that vg30dett nonsense.

·
life is bitch!
2,311 Posts
that sucks. i was following an ls1 z32 build and the guy bailed on the car to put the engine into an e36 instead right as it was getting good. z32 owners must be bitches in general.

·
life is bitch!
2,311 Posts
JZ swap in anything just means bigger turbo and more boost. IDC how "fast" a new charger/300 is, they're turds imo. drove the SRT charger and it felt like I was in a cardboard box sitting on an egg crate playing some pre-GT3 racing game.

·
life is bitch!
2,311 Posts
on topic - someone on a cressida board im a part of has an mx83 he's putting a GM 3800 from a Grand Prix GTP into, removing the blower and running a turbo. I think he said something about used racing 4 speed behind it. wtf.

·
life is bitch!
2,311 Posts
i know him. he just bought a miata too. hes good people to me.

that brings up crab spirits' Crab Cab, VG30ET cressida that he successfully drifted and pissed people off with. I think it was making neighborhood of 400hp. also in your neck of the woods?

·
life is bitch!
2,311 Posts
if you talk to him, i need his manifold.

·
life is bitch!
2,311 Posts
yeah if he'd sell it to me for less than ebay price. i need something to chop up for my turbo setup.

·
life is bitch!
2,311 Posts
yes. i'd drive the **** out of that.

·
life is bitch!
2,311 Posts
that's not a bad fit. aside from the 90's spocom **** (which im sure attracts unwary victims), i'd drive that. the engine fits in the bay much better than i thought it would.

·
life is bitch!
2,311 Posts
didn't he demolish the car in qualifying? or is that another shitty v8 powered car i'm thinking of?

·
life is bitch!
2,311 Posts
wrong emphasis. shitty v8 powered car. shitty as in boring, like all pro drift series these days.

·
life is bitch!
2,311 Posts
Kinda just seems like hipster logic?
^ going by that, the above statement is also hipster logic. pro drifting is like watching a ken block video over and over again. a rwd v8-powered scion tc is okay, but swapping in a solid axle from the wagon version of the 30 year old sedan you're driving is illegal... makes perfect sense!

oh well, nothing more speedhunters coverage and a lil vaughn gittin jr "rubbin is racin" action can't cure right?

·
life is bitch!
2,311 Posts
did anyone post the NASCAR camry here? not the actual racing version...
either way, here:

·
life is bitch!
2,311 Posts
^ friend of mine has a BEAMS corolla, friend of his has an SR corolla, another friend of his as a turbo f20c corolla, another friend of his has a 1uz corolla. snoozers.

·
life is bitch!
2,311 Posts
the guy i picked up my 1uz donor car from had a RENESIS motor going into his corolla.

·
life is bitch!
2,311 Posts

·
life is bitch!
2,311 Posts
i was thinking about a blown up testarossa with a quad cam v8, maybe TT UZ?

·
life is bitch!
2,311 Posts
i'd rather drive this grenada than a mkiv supra. the ccx engine is pretty cool but on my budget a big single 2jz would be fine. like you said, it would make that power all day and cost a fraction of the ccx swap to get there.

·
life is bitch!
2,311 Posts
LT5 is only a quick swap away for that car ^

·
life is bitch!
2,311 Posts
i mean lt5. what other gen II sbc would be worth the trouble?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts