ClubRoadster.net banner
201 - 220 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
not the craziest swaps but me and my buddy's tend to swap 510's there are about 7 of my buddy's running sr swapped 510's around here. these 2 cars are swap's i have done and help do .

ka24de-t swapped 510 wagon with with 200sx rack and pinion i helped my buddy put together

my sr20det wide body 510

·
life is bitch!
2,311 Posts
didn't he demolish the car in qualifying? or is that another shitty v8 powered car i'm thinking of?

·
life is bitch!
2,311 Posts
wrong emphasis. shitty v8 powered car. shitty as in boring, like all pro drift series these days.

·
life is bitch!
2,311 Posts
Kinda just seems like hipster logic?
^ going by that, the above statement is also hipster logic. pro drifting is like watching a ken block video over and over again. a rwd v8-powered scion tc is okay, but swapping in a solid axle from the wagon version of the 30 year old sedan you're driving is illegal... makes perfect sense!

oh well, nothing more speedhunters coverage and a lil vaughn gittin jr "rubbin is racin" action can't cure right?

·
life is bitch!
2,311 Posts
did anyone post the NASCAR camry here? not the actual racing version...
either way, here:

·
life is bitch!
2,311 Posts
^ friend of mine has a BEAMS corolla, friend of his has an SR corolla, another friend of his as a turbo f20c corolla, another friend of his has a 1uz corolla. snoozers.

·
life is bitch!
2,311 Posts
the guy i picked up my 1uz donor car from had a RENESIS motor going into his corolla.

201 - 220 of 258 Posts