ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Located outside of Rochester, NY. Unless specified, I'm fine shipping everything. All prices are OBO.

Because everything is still on the car, I don't have pictures readily available of most of it but I can take any pictures and forward them on if requested. Please email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

Performance/Race goodies:

SOLD - $1100 - Advance Design Shocks - Monotube shocks, aluminum bodies, double adjustable (rebound and compression). All 4 shocks rebuilt by Ground Control last year. This price includes shocks, 700/450 springs and top hats so they are 100% install ready. The are currently valved for 700/450 springs which is what you want for STS or CSP on the 13" wheels especially. Spring perches from 99 miata.

SOLD - $300 - Koni OTS Yellows w/GC Sleeves - Shocks only, do not come with springs or tophats.

$500 - 99 Mazda Miata Engine - Roughly 70,000 miles on it. It had 55k when I got it, and it has been transplanted between 2 cars so I lost exact count but I've had the two cars roughly 15,000 miles over 3 years. Engine itself is stock, the oil pressure sensor has been converted to the analog one from the 90-93s (94+ was a worthless digital on/off gauge), has the crank angle sensor plate for the 96-97 engines and also an underdrive pulley installed that will come with the engine.

$150 Fidenza Lightweight Flywheel - Aluminum flywheel, 90-93 fitment (smaller/lighter clutch than 94+).

SOLD - $500 - DIYPnP Megasquirt 96-97 Miata - board built, have a few wire that still need to be soldered to finish up the connection to the harness board. Just looking to get back the money I paid for the kit and not charging anything for the labor I already have put in. Comes with the black case from DIYAutoune, the IAT sensor as well as everything in the build kit.

SOLD - $200 - RX-7 Clutch Type LSD - Pulled from an NA 88 RX-7. Rebuildable, direct swap into the 94-05 miata differential housing (will require $6 c-clips from mazda to use miata axles). LSD is on its own, not installed in a housing.

$800 - Torsen swap kit - Comes with torsen LSD with roughly 130k miles on it. Axles and half shaft. Axles/half shaft are all required for a direct swap into a 90-93 miata. Housing also has delrin bushings installed which make a HUGE difference in the smoothness of shifts (especially hard 2-3 shift) in the miatas.

$75 - Offset lower control arm bushings - Installed in lower control arms already, will ship entire pieces so they are able to be installed immediately. Puts you back to "normal" (1.5-2.5 deg negative camber) in the rear when lowering a miata to autocross heights.

$500 - Custom exhaust (header back) - Street legal - Racing beat 4-1 header modified for a 2.5" exit. 2.5" midpipe with resonator and 300 cell high flow cat. From there there are 3 options: 1. full catback (little louder than stock, never had issues with tickets) 2. short pipe exiting just behind the driver, resonated with downturn (fairly loud, got me a couple exhaust tickets) 3. straight pipe with downturn exiting right behind the driver (very loud)

$60/pair - Coilover Springs - 900.250.600, 375.250.700, 650.250.600

$75 - Flyin Miata front sway - 1" Bar, 2 stiffness settings, 94-97 fitment.

Interior/Exterior:

SOLD - $200 - Fender Flares - Autokonexion Ver 1 (larger version) - Can tuck 10" wide wheels, already painted black.

SOLD - $300 - Corbeau Forze (pair) - Re-upholstered last year to black. (Some may remember them as ugly yellow... I had to regretfully get rid of those ugly things...)

SOLD - $100 - Corbeau sliders (pair) - Miata fitment.

$125 - Sparco Mugello Steering Wheel - Exactly as it says, in great condition.

SOLD - $75 - NRG Quick Release - 2.5 type with the "wings". Chrome/black coloring.

Other Miata Parts:

$75 - 90 Dashboard - Pickup only... pretty self explanatory.

$75 - 96 Stock Seats - Includes stock sliders.

$96 Gauge Cluster w/90 Oil Pressure Gauge - 90 gauge was pulled from my old cluster to work with the functioning oil pressure sensor in the block.

(2) $100/$75 each - 5-Speed Transmission - One transmission is out of a 96 and has roughly 90K miles on it, other transmission is out of a 90 with roughly 180k miles.

SOLD - (2) $50 each - Open Differential - One is a 4.10, other is a 4.30, both in 94-05 housings. One does not have back casing but I could always switch the back housing.

SOLD - $70 - Trailer Hitch - NA Miata fitment.

(2) $100 each - NA Miata soft top - Pickup preferred. One top is nearly brand new but needs the back window replaced, other top is in great condition but needs new weather stripping around the windows.

SOLD - $75 Manual Steering Rack - NA, Self Explanatory.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Until I yank the engine I wont be pulling out the flywheel, so I wont have pics of the flywheel until that point.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm located in Buffalo, any chance of being able to meet up with you and take a look at some of this stuff?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why are you parting it? You loved this thing...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
A few reasons... a pickup truck went down the side of this shell... same as 1 year ago and it is going to cost me basically the same as a new shell to repair it. As I did that last year, I am really not looking forward to stripping 2 cars and putting 1 back together... again.

Also it looks like we'll be losing our good autocross site for next year and my co-driver is looking into a S2000. Its a lot of money to have tied up in a car that really shouldnt be driven on the street and will only be driven 5-6 times a year, especially when I have an alternative.

All that being said... I really will miss driving in CSP... it was never a bad time and the group of guys on the East Coast is great!

·
Supporting Member
664 Posts
Verrrrrry interested in the seats and sliders!
Pretty local too!
Any chance of getting some pics?

You can email them to allanrivet (at) hotmail . Com if you'd like

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll shoot pics tonight when I get back from work for everyone.

I am 6'3" 230lbs with a 36" waist and I fit comfortably in the Forzas... they also allow me to fit in the car with a helmet and the top up!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This please.

3. You must post a picture of each item
I never really liked that rule... by the time you post pictures for every item there is so much clutter in the post you cant actually see any of the details/prices/etc.

If the mods have an issue with me having items for sale I cant readily take pictures of (flywheel for example) I can take those items down.

·
---
520 Posts
I never really liked that rule... by the time you post pictures for every item there is so much clutter in the post you cant actually see any of the details/prices/etc.

If the mods have an issue with me having items for sale I cant readily take pictures of (flywheel for example) I can take those items down.

You don't need to take them down however, please post up pictures of what you can when you can

This would be greatly appreciated :D

Good luck with your part out.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here are some pics. The ones requested so far have been for the items below, I'll get more but tonight I didnt have much time. I'll shoot some better (worthwhile) pics of the Advance Designs when I have time to pull off some wheels/tires and take pictures.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts