ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Beginning the process of returning my Miata to stock.

Prices can be discussed via PM.

I'm located in Manchester CT, but the seats are in East Hartford. If you are local and just need them delivered, throw in a six pack and I can help with that.

Prices:

Garagestar slider = 200.00 shipped and paypal'd - SOLD

Both Type 5 seats (1 lightly used, the other brand new) - $300 picked up. SOLD

Both 914 seats and recline mechanism - $250 picked up.

One seat and the bracket only have about 5 months of use at most, no tears or anything. I actually think they're really comfy seats if you're not a big guy (seems to fit up to a 34" waist tops, I'm a 30-32 and have always liked the fit).

I'll include the graded bolt and washer setup that I needed to attach the seat belt receiver on my NB as well as all the original hardware from garagestar.

I also have some 914 seats with the tilt mechanism that I never ended up going with after getting the other setup. I think they'd look pretty killer on a white or black NA:

I'll ship the bracket anywhere in the lower 48.

Seats are pickup only, and I can grab better pictures of them tonight if anyone is actually interested.

If the seats don't sell they're getting turned into a chair set to match my Miata parts coffee table. That will make my GF want to kill me. Save my life, buy my seats. :bouncin:

·
Supporting Member
3,007 Posts
Those seats remind me of the newer gti plaid cover seats. Looks interesting.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those seats are gorgeous. Good luck with sale!
Thanks!

They're a bit rougher in person, but would clean up well.

I actually drive a mk6 GTI with the plaid seats now and completely agree with that mini_FD :D

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bracket is pending locally

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I found them comfier than the stock NB1 seats, and I'm 5-11 160lbs. :dunno:

·
Registered
615 Posts
Mind sending me a PM for the type 5 seats at all? Im in NY so im kinda local but not exactly. Whats the best offer on them also? Thankyou.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bracket is sold

Type 5 Seats are sold

914 seats still available, PM if interested

1 - 13 of 13 Posts