ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Creating a thread for all the miata guys in good ole Connecticut. And plus i need 30 posts to get into the classifieds:whistle:, post up your photos! Oh btw, the name's Dan, used to have a diesel jetta, hense the SipnDzl. Now i have a white na, and all the fun stuff. Ill post some pictures when i get home

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
Oh hai guyz

·
Registered
152 Posts
Im from Meriden. I have a 91 Red Hard Top and also drive a Grey Subaru STI and also a burnt orange 95 eclipse GSX ;)
Another Miata/Subaru owner here.

My DD:

Just picked this baby up for an LS1 swap project:

·
I have all the correct opinions.
10,532 Posts
I'm from the Hartford area. I see a bunch of old people in stock cars... thats about it. lol.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Hey guys, Umar here from Long Island.

But I spend the better part of the winter in Bridgeport for work and am often visiting familia in Hamden.

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
I'm from the Hartford area. I see a bunch of old people in stock cars... thats about it. lol.
I am right next to you. I don't think I have ever seen your car however.

·
10,532 Posts
in an attempt to avoid starting a new thread, where are you all going for alignments? i'm about 10.75" F / 11" R hub to fender... and those who have in-floor racks (that I know of) are turning me away due to liability.

·
Registered
412 Posts
As per Quinn's recommendations, I got the following specs done at Town Fair Tire in Derby.. but I'm only about an inch and a 1/4 or so lower than stock.

Front
Caster: Maximum (pretty much whatever you get after dialing in camber)
Camber: -1.8°
Toe out 0" per side

Rear
Caster not applicable, there is no adjustment possible
Camber: -2.3°
Toe in 1/16" or 0" per side

·
Registered
595 Posts
in an attempt to avoid starting a new thread, where are you all going for alignments? i'm about 10.75" F / 11" R hub to fender... and those who have in-floor racks (that I know of) are turning me away due to liability.
http://www.mygarageinc.com/

I personally haven't gotten my car aligned there yet but they do deal with lowered cars.

·
10,532 Posts
Naugatuck is a bit of a drive for me, but I'll keep that in mind.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts