·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i did some searching, the ones linked basiclly look like tein basics

·
Registered
200 Posts
How is the ride compared to stock springs and shocks?
Yeah like slydin miata said, they really don't ride anything like stock.

I like them, although the springs that come with them (5 and 6k I think?) are kind of soft, it actually feels pretty good with ny's roads. Still improves body roll and feels pretty stable while cornering. My car is my daily so I find these fine for my type of driving.

I guess they're like tein basics in that you can adjust the ride height. I have no experience with any other suspensions besides theses cusco comp-s and my old tokico illumina kit; but I love these compared to my old blown oem shocks/springs and over the tokico illumina kit. I don't know if that helps any..

·
Registered
153 Posts
It does help. Thanks for the insight. What I was asking is how stiff or soft is it compared to stock. I have a set of Zero2r on my STi and felt that it could be stiffer. Does anyone know if you can ask Cusco for specific spring rates.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I honestly don't even remember how my stockers feel anymore so I can't really compare the stiffness/softness. But these are a lil on the soft side.

You can dump them. I still have room to go lower, but as of now, I have no gap in the front. (wid 14x6 +35 on 195/60/14) Although they're a bit sunken battleship. =p

Nothing is adjustable but the ride height.

http://www.napsusa.com/comps.htm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts