ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
15,155 Posts
honestly they aren't as safe as hard dog bars, nor do they stiffen as well. I've got one because I like the way they look, and have had a half dozen hard dogs already, wanted something a little different. You can see mine in my build thread
Oh, bummer. I gotta admit, though... my car is a street car. I just want the blue. :lol: I guess i could have my Autopower powdercoated to match.

·
Registered
838 Posts
same, my car is street only. I've actually got the "safety21" series, they are painted mild steel. The blue ones are chromoly, and cost more. They are lighter, but I want to say they aren't as sturdy in a crash. In either case, I think they have been banned from several race series in the states. But again, not a racer.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Well the speed would likely be a little different depending on what your relationship is with cusco japan, and how attentive and committed a vendor you are. I don't think that the company I placed the order with ever got in touch with Cusco to see what the delay was, or to make sure the order was going to be filled. They took the order and that was that.
So the bottom line is that you can get us any Cusco products that are already in the states?

·
Sponsor
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
All orders go through Cusco US. They can provide info on parts that would need to come from Japan. We don't deal with the Japanese division directly. I will put in a request with CUS to see what their most accurate time frame would be, but with international fulfillment delays are common.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts