ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cusco Safety 21 6 point rollcage (made from cold drawn seemless carbon steel). Lightweight and put in my 2004 MSM. No scratches, dents, bruises, and always kept clean. Painted black.

I have no clue the value on it, as I cannot find anyone that sells it. Horsepower freaks as the chromoly version for 90-97 miatas (which according to Cusco is the D1 rollbar...not the safety 21 cage).

http://www.cusco.co.jp/en/pdf/p31_p32.5.pdf

·
Registered
933 Posts
An ass load lol ima guess around 1k

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope so. Its the perfect street cage. Doesn't make it hard for me to get in or out of the car, and bars are high enough I don't have to worry about my head coming in contact with any of them. (of course I am dropped in a bride seat bolted to the floor and removed the butt cushion).

I am looking to take it out though, if I can get enough for it to have a custom cage made more for track purpose.

·
Supporting Member
2,089 Posts
It's been a few years, but I thought new they were about $800. It bolts together right?

Edit: The old 4-points were $800. 6-point is probably $1100 new.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What would shipping be though? Sold in the US anywhere or have to import from Japan?

If its Japan import only.......I think costs won't go down at all due to immediate stateside shipping, cost of stateside shipping, and rarity factor

·
Registered
933 Posts
I'm sure u gotta ship it from japan unless there a vendor that has them in stock even then it would be about 1500-2000 with all the bs u gotta pay I still say about 1k to 1.5k seam like a good deal for ballrer status.

·
Miata Master
2,138 Posts
Six point retails for $900 shipped toCusco in the states. Shipping from cusco usa to the customer is additional. Its usually about 2 months to get from Japan to US.

·
Registered
282 Posts
retail when i bought it for the car was like 850 or so, plus shipping, and i waited like 4 - 6 months to get it.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wish there was a "like" button that I could hit for your info. What site or retailer did you use?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts