ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got bored on a typical sunday afternoon before work and decided to start my interior decorating. I came up with a nifty idea and ran with it. It basically came because I am cheap and didn't want to fix the crack in my armrest by paying for a new one.. Now it gives me new ideas on way of doing things in my car. I started out with some synthetic leather, but i decided why not make it more individalist like. So I then found some different patterns and picked one out that I liked and proceeded to mate it with my armrest..So what do you think of my new armrest? Its a start i might later on change it to something a bit different. But hey its a start. Feedback comments? Questions lol :mrgreen:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that looks pretty sweet. how did you get it on.
I just used this 3M Super Adhesive. I am hoping it can last through the wear and tear. Its temporary though. I am really looking to paint my interior White or some color that goes with the red exterior. But i do like it. Maybe if get my hands on some carbon fiber ...yum. I also had an idea to do like a polished aluminum center part but I couldn't figure out how to do it. So I tried that and it worked pretty good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts