ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
I've got a mate with a set of these he was thinking of selling, I guess shipping to the US would be a killer.

·
Registered
441 Posts
werent they around 700+ a seat new??

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
pic on the auction site didn't capture the seats very well. what's the difference? bolsters not high enough?

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
Looks carefully:

The obvious difference is the squab shape; on Series 2 NAs, Mazda reduced the amount of thigh support, which is obvious from this picture. Also, in this picture, the patterning for the speakers is completely different, and there is zip access for the speakers (not on the rare seats). And yes, there is less side support.

VR Limited Combination B interior, with the same leather seats:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Yeah I couldn't see the "eunos" lettering but i figured it was just the photo. Thanks.

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Some nice further details of the ultra rare optional deep seats. Notice the neat details; the badging, the subtle "Eunos" emobossed into the headrest. I like a lot. Anyone want to hazard a guess how much if a set of these came up for sale??
Very very very nice find!!!!!!! Do you plan to sell these or keep these?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Some nice further details of the ultra rare optional deep seats. Notice the neat details; the badging, the subtle "Eunos" emobossed into the headrest. I like a lot. Anyone want to hazard a guess how much if a set of these came up for sale??
Very very very nice find!!!!!!! Do you plan to sell these or keep these?
those are my seats roadsternut pictured

i plan to sell them very soon , same with my factory fit recaros as i have something a bit rarer to fit now :) :mrgreen:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts