ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my miata with fender flares installed already and they cut the fenders. how do I make it back to stock?? I thought of cutting my own metal sheets and welding it on. would it look funky?

·
Registered
409 Posts
why take off the flares? just leave them... but i mean if you want to go through that trouble i suppose you could. are you anywhere in Socal?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Trolling!!!!
wtf? get out of my thread. Don't be comin in here with that shiet. I'm a noob to your forums, but I'm not new to forums in general.

but yeah, I really like the fenderflare less. :| and I'm more near NorCal

·
Registered
410 Posts
unless you know what you are doing I would think it will look pretty shite.

it would be easier to just replace the front fenders but the rears will be a bit of an issue.

i am fairly sure you can get replacement rear fenders but they are weld in anyway.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I'll trade you my fenders for your fenders w/ flares!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You bought a car with a permanent body mod and didn't want it...?
Actually I loved it at first. But as time went by, after looking at countless of nice miatas, I decided that flareless is more for me. It happens.

·
Registered
409 Posts
My fenders are red. But you can do something creative to them or paint them lol

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
K well let's say it this way. If you don't like the flares, it's easier to get a new car. You can replace the front fenders easily enough. But the rears would be quite the bitch. And cost/ effort wise in not quite sure it's worth the effort

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
K well let's say it this way. If you don't like the flares, it's easier to get a new car. You can replace the front fenders easily enough. But the rears would be quite the bitch. And cost/ effort wise in not quite sure it's worth the effort
thanks for the input. Looks like I'll be looking for another Miata. I may wanna try a 94-95 for 1.8L.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Can't believe you don't like the flares on your car. All of the nicest cars on this forum have flares whether they are just bolt on or molded.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Can't believe you don't like the flares on your car. All of the nicest cars on this forum have flares whether they are just bolt on or molded.
I don't know, I don't really like the modified look anymore, I'm 24 yrs old now. I just like a simple drop, wheels, and a fat lip. This goes to show, everyone has different taste.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
I'm 22 I like fat wheels, flares and turbo.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Picks of said car or I call bs, as I<3mybeater said, why would you buy a car with more so permenent body mods that aren't to your taste?

As said, to do the rears is pretty much a wasted effort.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts