ClubRoadster.net banner

61 - 80 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
7,491 Posts
Last night we made grilled shark (I know, I know, it's the first time in like 8 years I've eaten it) that I marinade in soy sauce, Worcestershire, garlic and fresh ginger, brussels sprouts leaves recipe from Katsuya (Steve!), and "mashed cauliflower" (boil cauliflower and garlic, drain and put in food processor with a little butter and smoked gouda). Yum.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Nice. When I was brewing I used a dual-zone version of these controllers to control the cold (power to freezer) and hot (power to incandescent bulb) temps inside a fermentation freezer. Beer quality improves tenfold when you can have a precise temperature range for the yeast.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
i'm in the mood for pizza tonight.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
8,661 Posts
I had fried "rice" for lunch... Riced cauliflower, some veggies, eggs, langoustines (frozen sadly), and topped with some aminos for a little kick. Some cashews and almonds for fat, watermelon for fruit. I'll have a Larabar and some more nuts in a bit... then... we're going to a burger joint for dinner. UGH! I love big greasy burgers and shakes!!!

Check it out. Their commercials are at least mildly entertaining... http://lunchboxlaboratory.com/

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Last night we made grilled shark (I know, I know, it's the first time in like 8 years I've eaten it) that I marinade in soy sauce, Worcestershire, garlic and fresh ginger, brussels sprouts leaves recipe from Katsuya (Steve!), and "mashed cauliflower" (boil cauliflower and garlic, drain and put in food processor with a little butter and smoked gouda). Yum.
MMMmmmm, all of that mercury!

·
8,661 Posts
We made some breadless BLTs that were pretty damn good. Used hearts of romaine, a smear of homemade "Ranch" dressing, sliced cherry tomatoes, and a slice of uncured organic bacon. They were damn good. Do recommend.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
I do that, but make baconweave as the "bread". add some avocado, cheese tomato. dip in a little salsa, or ranch.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
9,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Ugh, paleo. I'll never understand these diet trends... reduce sugars and processed foods, eat realistic portions, profit.

·
8,661 Posts
Ugh, paleo. I'll never understand these diet trends... reduce sugars and processed foods, eat realistic portions, profit.
Don't worry, boo. I'm not on a paleo kick but trying to find some lean and clean recipes you end up on such sites. My wife did the Whole 30 and we're carrying forward those trends. Protein, vegetables, fruits, and fats at every meal. Trying to stick with organics, free range, etc. where we can... especially when you eat the skin.

·
Traitor!
4,453 Posts
Just eat like the dude who plays Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane in GoT, profit.

People been asking me a lot about my diet and what I eat! Here's my diet plan for my preparation for World's Strongest Man 2016! Yes this is a lot & I don't recommend YOU to try this!!

6:50 Morning workout! Cardio + CORE for 30min Bcca, Glutamine + handful of almonds
7:30 8 eggs + 200gr Oats + blueberries & strawberries + avocado
9:30 400gr Beef, 400gr Sweet potatoes, handful of spinach & greens
11:50 Bcca, glutamine,
12:00 400gr Chicken + 400gr potatoes, greens + some fruits
14:00 Blender = 150gr oats or sweet potatoes, 2 bananas 150gr kelloggs rice krispies, frozen berries, handful almonds, peanut butter and glutamine
14:30 Training strongman, Bcca, glutamine, Vitargo
17:30 60gr protein + 2 banans
18:00 500gr beef + potatoes, greens
20:30 500gr salmon + 500gr sweet potatoes
22:30 50gr casein protein or 6 eggs + avacado + 30gr almonds + 50gr peanut butter

Drink a lot of water throughout the day + Juices to get more calories!! middle of the night 50gr casaine protein or raw eggs.

61 - 80 of 113 Posts