ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Always been lurking the forum, but since now I'm on lockdown and bored, I thought I could make my own thread (I've only posted in the "lastest pictures" one).

So, here's my car, an average 96 NA8. Not much has been done to it, since I've always wanted to fit in a turbo but never had the patience to save for one:

Since I take it to the track once in a while, it has a few upgrades to help with that (coilovers, sticky tires, rear swaybar, front strutt bar, a seat, an exhaust...) but I mostly use it on the streets.

To be honest I'm not much of a mechanic, but I like to make the most out of my car. Have a few things I'd like to do soon-ish:

I bought a rollbar for a used Roadster that was being parted out. It's not propperly installed since I don't have the tools, but I REALLY wanted to see how it looked installed.

Also got a new bucket seat, which is on the way here:

So yeah, sorry for the long-a** post, but hope you like it!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Great style, tasteful stuff! All works very well together and makes for a very coherent package. Maybe not what I'd do but that's the beauty of the culture.
The wheels look light. Any info about them?
Unless they're replicas, they're Kosei K1s, and Google says the weight for a 15x7 is some 13 pounds.

Reactions: Daggett
1 - 8 of 8 Posts