ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im sure this has been asked but, I got a 95 NA w/ airbag so will the non airbag hub fit because its like half the price of the airbag hub. Is the only difference the wires for the airbag light or is there fitment differences too?

Thanks!

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
it fits.
check out some of the airbag light options...
there's one by garagestar.
rev9 has one listed on their site.
and i think there's one, if not two, write ups on how to overcome the airbag light if you get the non-airbag model

·
Registered
889 Posts
If you get the non airbag, im pretty sure youll have to modify the plastic thing for the wires for the airbag that come out of the clockspring. Not sure if that makes sense. It will be like a momo hub and have the big circle all the way around. not the tapered shape of the plug and play hub. They wouldnt charge an extra 80 dollars for some resistors. hopefully that post made sense

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you get the non airbag, im pretty sure youll have to modify the plastic thing for the wires for the airbag that come out of the clockspring. Not sure if that makes sense. It will be like a momo hub and have the big circle all the way around. not the tapered shape of the plug and play hub. They wouldnt charge an extra 80 dollars for some resistors. hopefully that post made sense
No your right, you would have to modify it to make it fit. the resister it comes with is just a plus haha.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Glad I could be of some help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts