ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a Ralco RZ short shifter and a Daikei Hub Adapter Plug and Play for airbag equipped cars. I purchased these a few weeks ago and decided to stay stock.

160 shipped for the hub adapter

50 shipped for the short shifter

joe

These wheel hubs are to mount Momo or Nardi steering wheels to your Miata without any permanent modification.

This hub includes factory air bag wiring harness that connects directly to your factory harness for a very clean install.

Do not be fooled with other hubs that not only require that you dremmel out hard aluminum under the hub for the clock spring, but you also need to wire in several resistors to prevent the air bag switch from activating - a real hassle.

This hub has everything you need - all you need to do is have the wheel. Fits 1990-1997 Mazda Miatas only.

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
Next in line for the shifter!

-B

·
Registered
436 Posts
Money sent on 2/16/12 for the shifter.....still haven't received it yet and my PM has still been unanswered!

-B

·
Registered
436 Posts
Joe,
Still no updates? You haven't responded to my last PM or the post on your thread.

Filing a dispute with Paypal as we speak.

-B

·
Registered
436 Posts
blackedout102 responded to my PM and sent me a tracking number. I'll keep you guys updated once the item arrives.

-B

·
Registered
436 Posts
The shifter arrived today! I can't wait to install it! Thanks Joe!

-B

1 - 13 of 13 Posts