ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both are plug and play for SRS, I'm curious which will get the wheel close to stock position? Anyone has pics of Works Bell (75mm) and Daikei hubs side by side? Or anyone knows how tall the Daikei hub is? Thanks.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Doesn't "stock position" also depend on the dish of your steering wheel?

FWIW, I'm using a Daikei + 75mm extension + 330mm repli-Nardi deep corn to get the wheel in a comfortable position.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ummm...is it me or the Works Bell 75mm hub is taken off of MiataRoadster???
i am guessing is that they took it down while they are investigating the quality problems they have been having recently. i bought one 2 weeks ago and got an email yesterday from MiataRoadster telling me to check for cracks in the hub...

·
Supporting Member
210 Posts
Doesn't "stock position" also depend on the dish of your steering wheel?

FWIW, I'm using a Daikei + 75mm extension + 330mm repli-Nardi deep corn to get the wheel in a comfortable position.
If I'm getting a wheel that not too 'deep' like the Momo Prototipo or Nardi Classic, would the Daikei hub by itself provide a stock steering wheel position?

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i am guessing is that they took it down while they are investigating the quality problems they have been having recently. i bought one 2 weeks ago and got an email yesterday from MiataRoadster telling me to check for cracks in the hub...

Good to know. Did they say when they'll put them back on the market? I'm wondering if I should wait or shell out $25 more for a Daikei hub...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts