ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Old Threads > New Threads
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time in over a decade I omit her from my annual Death Pool and she goes and pulls a stunt like this...

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy will allwaaaaaaaays love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuououououuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

(this pst brought to you by too much niquil. stupid cold)

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
**** you Bobby

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy will allwaaaaaaaays love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuououououuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

(this pst brought to you by too much niquil. stupid cold)
Lol what do you guys take against a cold, must be something pretty crazy :p.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
I know I'll miss WH's musical talents. One of the few singers who never butchered our national anthem and for that alone I am grateful.

Lol what do you guys take against a cold, must be something pretty crazy :p.
I hate niquil. It drugs the hell out of me and if I can't devote at least hours of sleep after taking it, I turn into a pissed off zombie the next morning.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Today crack dealers all across LA county wept. Then they had to go out and look for jobs now that their consistent money stream has passed away.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
I'll have what she's having.

·
Banned
607 Posts
speaking of dead celebs...

really starting to hate this forum, they could at least be a little more discriminating in advertising. No advertising scams please? Not even asking for car related ads only on a car forum.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
I don't get ads. Might be due to the fact I've donated.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
I'm always logged in. Mostly because I'm too lazy to log in all the time.

·
Banned
607 Posts
I don't even give a damn about ads, **** I might visit them out of boredom if they were actually car related. But I do have a beef with advertising online scams.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts