ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dave's Garage Open House Event July 12 2015

Hey guys and gals.
Please join us for our Summer Open House event for 2015.
Who: You and all of your Miata friends, invite them all.
What: The Summer Dave’s Garage Open House of 2015
When: Sunday July 12. Starts at 9am.
Where: 2470 Royal Windsor Drive. Oakville
Why: Because it's summer, which means Miata time!!

Spend some time with your fellow MX5 friends.
Chat about the upgrades, have a free burger and check out some great looking Miatas.

Look forward to seeing you there.
Thanks.
Dave Biagioni
www.daves-garage.ca

[email protected]

·
Registered
59 Posts
Dave's Meet York region Pre-Meetup. At Leslie and 16th ave Tim Horton's south of the Shell Station. Sunday 8am meetup. 8:30am roll-out. There are two Tim Hortons in that area so make sure you are at the right one.

:bouncin:

·
Registered
375 Posts
I took a few more pictures of this meet because the last meet prompted me to make a major purchase. At the last meet, CanadaStick arrived with some awesome Dayton wire wheels that he wanted to unload. My finance minister would never have let me take out the money for those, so I had to pass. A bit later, CanadaStick sent me a message that he had sold the wire wheels but had to take cash plus another set of wheels in trade and would I be interested in these?

HELL YES!

So I got them and put them on and they look fabulous. But CanadaStick one-upped me with his new Rota wheels.
The pictures I took were of my own car:

then CanadaStick's very retro red 1990 with the Rota's:

I still can't identify the wheels on my car but they look very nice and came with the hub-centric adapters and Allen-key lug nuts with the Allen key. The tires are Maxxis Surpasa MA-V1 195/50-15's, a name that hasn't made inroads in the car industry but is a well-known maker of motorcycle tires. Add to that the STR oil filler cap that seems to have no known maker and you might consider this to be a Jason Bourne amnesiac car - lots of nice parts but no one knows where they came from. The unidentified oil filler cap:

You may remember me as the guy in the REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS t-shirt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts