ClubRoadster.net banner

361 - 370 of 370 Posts

·
Brunettes > Blondes
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #362 (Edited)
Been awhile since I've posted....projects take time when life gets in the way.

So...... i finally got a square hood that i needed for my front end, as well as some fresh kumho 225/45/15 tires for the front and new kumho 225/50/15 for the rear.

Coming along.....the hood is designed for v6/v8 conversions so that opens up the door for a swap in the future :D. Need some advice on running hood shocks and hood pins with this fiberglass hood. I'm under the impression i won't be able to use stock hood latch anymore.

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
Very nice, David! :icon_cheers:

I eliminated the oem hood latch on Warbird after installing Aerocatch hood latches as they did a much better job keeping the hood secure and because I installed a latchless Garage Star radiator panel. I don't know if you want to cut on the fiberglass hood but personally I would have a lot more confidence in some quality hood pins(Aerocatch) vs the OEM hood latch.

·
Registered
273 Posts
oh yeah and start embedding your pics please lol :p
Thank you so fucking much for having turned the entirety of this thread completely useless. :)

·
Brunettes > Blondes
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #369

·
Registered
273 Posts
Since after that message, all the pictures either consist solely of a devastated emoticon or prioritize rather strongly information about what emotions Photobucket feels about being the host of those images than the information contained in the pictures themselves.

361 - 370 of 370 Posts