ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so Moss offers DRL modules for 94-97 models. But I have a '91 Eunos.. am I SOL? Can I modify the module to work the way it should with my car?

m.net tech didn't really help.

If yes, I gotta express ship one to me a.s.a.p.!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wouldn't it be easier to just pick up the module from the dealership? Are you part of the WRMC? You get 10-20% off parts IIRC at the dealerships with that card.

·
CR.net Supporter
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm, I'll have to call tomorrow (there closed now). Hopefully they can get it...

But do they even make a module for the '91?

Is the RHD electrical system the same as north american LHD's?

EDIT: I can't register it or insure it unless I pass the inspection...

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
DRL are required by law in Canada.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
What do you mean?

You posted your question AFTER he edited his post.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
What is it that I want really bad?

Please enlighten me, oh wise(cracking) young man.

:roll:

·
CR.net Supporter
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Woah, woah friggen woah!!!

So I called local Mazda dealerships... and the parts people couldn't understand THE THE STEERING WHEEL IS ON THE OTHER F**KING SIDE,*, so they were no help. They said that they would have to use an after market item. NAPA doesn't have any either... A local parts store (Canadian Tire), said they have "universal" DRL's... but my car isn't universal. But I'm thinking I'll have to buy the universal one.

All I gotta do is make the lights on the front bumper light up when the engine is on right? My friends brother is an electrician... said he might be able to give me a hand.

13 days and counting to get this cleared up.

·
CR.net Supporter
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well the universal DRL module said right on the packaging that it is not for vehicles with hidden headlights (pop-ups)...

But, I was flipping through the Haynes manual, and there is a single switch that turns the fog lights on. I'm going to have my friend just wire it so it's closed when the engine is running.

That should pass inspections.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts