ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I was there w few weeks ago on a late night roadtrip. Ill do it.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
Ive switched positions at my job, and actually currently working at another office but basically I dont have time to check out my sites at work anymore.

But hey the meet sounds good, Ive sorta been itching to do something.

Also Joey expect a pm from Matt soon, I just talked to him, he should be able to pick up that top tomorrow during the day.

·
Registered
209 Posts
ok, confirm me and my girl. Hopefully with some interior stuff to show off or something. But really, I just want her to see some other Miatas.

Oh, and I owe Joey and his girl their first couple of donuts!

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
Oh, I posted at .net but not here yet.

Sevan and I are probably going to Elevation Burger at 8, eating, shootin the ****, until 9pm when they close.

Cruise on down to the photogenic patent office for some pics, etc...about a half hour drive from EB. Krispy Kreme is like a 5-10 minute drive from the patent office so we'll just head over there a little before 10pm.

·
Registered
209 Posts
By the way, if nobody's had a burger at Elevation before... Picture Five Guys, just a little tastier and smaller, with real good fries.

Healthier, too, I think (less chance of that good ol' burning chest or backfiring gut)

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
how come freedomgli isn't coming out? never met him before. whatever. it IS a friday night.

can't wait!
oh man you should have come out to the MSCW meet last night if you could have, he showed up with is old school bmw 6. which is one of the sexiest bmw's Ive seen, first time Ive seen black with a red interior, I always see them in black & tan.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how come freedomgli isn't coming out? never met him before. whatever. it IS a friday night.

can't wait!
oh man you should have come out to the MSCW meet last night if you could have, he showed up with is old school bmw 6. which is one of the sexiest bmw's Ive seen, first time Ive seen black with a red interior, I always see them in black & tan.
yeah, no way was i makin it out there.. i left here at work at 7:45.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
It was fun meeting up with y'all. If you're interested in attending the CDC Miata Brake Clinic it's this morning, Saturday February 10, 2007 @ 10:30am. Click here for directions. When you get to the end of the circle turn right and head down the driveway towards the dumpster and around the corner. Our shop has two large overhead doors. Can't miss it. Pete will be changing pads, rotors, and fluid on his NB and will cover basic HPDE preparation. Come hang out if you'd like.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Interesting story...

Me and my girl got lost coming out of Alexandria, and after finally getting our way to 495 (Thanks, 395!) we ran into a small bit of traffic. Figuring it was the closure Joey was talking about, we waited a bit before jumping on 66, it was right next to that exit that we found an overturned tractor trailer that had all four lanes were blocked going towards Tysons...

So um, I really hope nobody was involved in that, specially nobody from our group.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
I think everyone made it home ok, I was following joey, but decided to cut through the clifton area to get back to manassas and drive some fun roads.

Kyle that brake clinic this morning was just what I needed. Im about to order parts and cant wait to start wrenchin. If only I can get my girl to help and not complain about it :D

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think everyone made it home ok, I was following joey, but decided to cut through the clifton area to get back to manassas and drive some fun roads.
take chapel to clifton rd? or go all the way down clifton to the prince william parkway? anwyays..

nice meeting everyone. i was thinking of making it a monthly meeting.. is anyone interested?

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'd be up for making this monthly! Donuts are cheap!

...Plus, Alexandria is a real test of suspension... It'll inspire me to get new shocks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts