ClubRoadster.net banner

DDM Works intake

804 views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  Caconman424 
#1 · (Edited)
I came across one of these intakes and would like to know if it was worth something used. It is in great shape and has all the hardware including the gasket for the MAF sensor for the 1.6.

picture from their site as reference

See less See more
Discussion starter · #3 ·
Agree, but someone will like the change in engine sound and looks.

Discussion starter · #6 ·
you think I'm buying? no no no

I'm selling, so I can go autocross. :)

Discussion starter · #8 ·
Thanks, I'll clean it up and try Craigslist and see if I can get some racing cash. Or at least complete the $60 I need for the HD rollbar hardware to install it.

Discussion starter · #11 ·
1.6, sorry forgot that piece of info since 1.6 are the only ones that use the MAF I didn't know was necessary.

Discussion starter · #13 ·
I got to see if it fits one of those standard rate boxes to come up with a fair shipped price. PM what you are offering. I was going to ask $60 locally, but don't know how much the shipping will be to MN.

Discussion starter · #16 ·
OK, I can do that. Send me your info and payment. Paypal name is maykelcj@yahoo.com

Note: I just noticed in the image the filter is different. Mine comes with a nicer filter not the oily **** they come from DDM. Just so you know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.