ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
HELL YEAH! Thank you so much Peter, Tim, Todd, Club Roadster, and Road &Ster. I can't believe we made it. I was so freaked out that I didn't make the group shot. You can't quite see it but Chris and I are sprinting across the field behind all these guys trying to make the group photo. We were late b/c Chris kindly volunteered to help me get my car from Tapoco after being a passenger in Bryan's potato. Just as we ran up Tim started folding up the banner because Todd was in a rush to get back to ATL. I was crushed but happy that Todd took pictures of all our cars. I think everyone was holding their breath and praying that our car would be good enough to make it to print. I'm so stoked right now I can't even explain it. Woooooooooohoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Can we post the scans to the forum directly Peter? Your site is blocked here and I really want to see them! I really wanted to get in on the group by for this Road&Ster but I'm in between paydays now :(

·
Registered
518 Posts
Hahaaha! That's awesome.
Thanks Todd, Tim and Peter for getting this together.

Who is this Angie Bagnoni character?
"Laura is married to the Klown"? Hahaha!

Can't wait to get the next issue.

CRNet represent! :D

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
There were tons of really cool cars at MATG. I'm really happy that Club Roadster received so much coverage but I can only think about what all the Road&Ster readers are missing by not having been there themselves.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,856 Posts
Wow...I'm in print! Wouldn't you know it, I'm even making a trademark R&S goofy face :lol:

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
There are definitely some cars in the USA that are worthy of full-fledged features in Road&Ster. Paul's is definitely one of them with that crazy Work stance and Peter (CE28N) and.... so many more.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts