ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
HELL YEAH! Thank you so much Peter, Tim, Todd, Club Roadster, and Road &Ster. I can't believe we made it. I was so freaked out that I didn't make the group shot. You can't quite see it but Chris and I are sprinting across the field behind all these guys trying to make the group photo. We were late b/c Chris kindly volunteered to help me get my car from Tapoco after being a passenger in Bryan's potato. Just as we ran up Tim started folding up the banner because Todd was in a rush to get back to ATL. I was crushed but happy that Todd took pictures of all our cars. I think everyone was holding their breath and praying that our car would be good enough to make it to print. I'm so stoked right now I can't even explain it. Woooooooooohoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Can we post the scans to the forum directly Peter? Your site is blocked here and I really want to see them! I really wanted to get in on the group by for this Road&Ster but I'm in between paydays now :(

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
There were tons of really cool cars at MATG. I'm really happy that Club Roadster received so much coverage but I can only think about what all the Road&Ster readers are missing by not having been there themselves.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
There are definitely some cars in the USA that are worthy of full-fledged features in Road&Ster. Paul's is definitely one of them with that crazy Work stance and Peter (CE28N) and.... so many more.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts