ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello once more, Do any of you guys go to the meet at Deal's Gap (aka THE DRAGON). I know I have seen the Blue Potato there, maybe we could meet up this year at the meet. I am about to install my new engine and may need to "break her in" :wink:

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
I went last year for the first time and ran my 1st '93LE off the road and down about 30 feet into a tree!! I'm parting it out now and have a beautiful, better replacement LE.

http://rmtconsultants.com/tallen/dragonwhip/index.htm

Potato knows about it. It was a sad day, but I was lucky not to get hurt.

I got a much better LE out of the whole thing though.

I'm thinking about going this year, but I'll be a lot more diligent in my driving!

·
CR.net Supporter
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea it sure is fun to run the Dragon, but your experience must have scared the #%* out of you :shock: . I have gone on and off for the last 5 years and love every second of it. Some day if I can I will convert my video filmed from my rollbar mounted camera on a 10/10ths run. Tire squell,Engine sounds,and my wife shouting "O s#$t!!! " :shock: every turn.

·
4,436 Posts
Well, if you guys are thinking about going this *may be* the year - we are working (me and my Japanese counterpart) in scheduling Nakamura-san (Road&Ster editor and staff) to be at the 06 Gap.

Will post more details when they come my way. If so, be nice to see rJDM.net there in numbers :)

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
the blue potato said:
Well, if you guys are thinking about going this *may be* the year - we are working (me and my Japanese counterpart) in scheduling Nakamura-san (Road&Ster editor and staff) to be at the 06 Gap.
Whoa MAMA!!! :shock:

·
Registered
592 Posts
timallen said:
I went last year for the first time and ran my 1st '93LE off the road and down about 30 feet into a tree!! I'm parting it out now and have a beautiful, better replacement LE.

http://rmtconsultants.com/tallen/dragonwhip/index.htm

Potato knows about it. It was a sad day, but I was lucky not to get hurt.

I got a much better LE out of the whole thing though.

I'm thinking about going this year, but I'll be a lot more diligent in my driving!
OOOFFFFF! I remember seeing your car at Papa Joes after the accident. Glad you were OK.

I am on the fence aboout DG, but now I am leaning towards going just to put faces with logins.

I have planned my mid-tour leave around it, just in case.

Chris

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
the blue potato said:

Will post more details when they come my way. If so, be nice to see rJDM.net there in numbers :)

WAH??!!?? Dood!!! when is Deals gap, i would love to go! Man, i need to hurry up and finish this car.

PhatMiata

1 - 10 of 10 Posts