ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so this here thread is for the opinions of the group......

So i want new wheels for my NA. sick of the ones on there now.

and i could always go for the sportmax 002 15x8 0-offset black w/polished lip etc....cause they're gorgeous no need to put a pic up cause everyone knows what they look like....

OR

I could get these JDM as hell legit MazdaSpeed rims. 15x7 +38offset i would love to powder coat the middle either gold w/black in the mazdaspeed...or black w/red mazdaspeed...polished lips of course (btw anyone got photoshop so i could see what that would look like?)

If I could get opinions it would be much appreciated

Attachments

·
3,542 Posts
Ok so this here thread is for the opinions of the group......

and i could always go for the sportmax 002 15x8 0-offset black w/polished lip
OR

I could get these JDM as hell legit MazdaSpeed rims.
If I could get opinions it would be much appreciated
If price is not a factor...it's a no-brainer :roll:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well heres the thing...im selling those rims on my car to my friends dad for 500 w/tires so i can get the sportmax 002 and have $100 towards tires.

the mazdaspeed rims are 700 no tires shipped...

im feeling the mazdaspeeds cause they're rare as hell no one else has these on any car i've ever seen

·
Registered
102 Posts
well heres the thing...im selling those rims on my car to my friends dad for 500 w/tires so i can get the sportmax 002 and have $100 towards tires.

the mazdaspeed rims are 700 no tires shipped...

im feeling the mazdaspeeds cause they're rare as hell no one else has these on any car i've ever seen
Ugh... not MORE Sportmax's... #-o Please get some wheels that fit. You can do whatever you want, it's your Roadster, (I celebrate the roadster lifestyle in all it's forms and all that jazz) but I just don't get why putting heavy, poor quality, ill-fitting wheels on your car is so cool. Those Mazdaspeeds are cool looking, but if I remember correctly, they're a little on the heavy side.

How about some Rota Slipstreams in 16x7? Full-Royal steel gray would look very sharp on a Red NA.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I'm kinda liking the mazdaspeeds. I sortof see Benswen's point as well. Sportmax's have been done to death around here. If my budget was right i would have some SSR Comps under my fenders. I say go for the 'speeds.

-Jeremy

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
just make sure you really like the wheels you decide to get before you drop your hard earned cash on them, thats all that really matters.

$200 + tires sounds like a killer deal for some mazdaspeed rims and brand new tires! Many people probably cant sell their current wheel and tire package for $500!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea, i was really hoping for some super advan 3's black w/red lip but i love these mazdaspeeds

Rota's are honda wheels lol (everyone in my area has em anyway) they are part of the Fake it till ya make it lol....cause rotas are knock-offs...dont get me wrong. they are the best knock-offs out there but i got a chance for legit wheels.....

ill find out how much they weigh and get back to the group...im trying to talk him down in the price anyway lol(for the MS)

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
^ Those are one of my fav's. I like how it channels air to your brakes. Not to mention, the style doesn't look bad. And who could argue with that lip?

That wheel in the same blue might look good on one of those bright M&M blue (I forget the name of the color) NA's.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts