ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my first real build of any sort...so mistakes will be made.
Cruzin out of Rochester/Cuse I'm back and forth every week.
1995 Miata 75,000 miles

Before

After
-Rokkor Coilovers (helper springs taken out)
-XXR 002 Gunmetal 15x8
-195/50/15
-Bride Replica Seats (stock brackets)
-Magnaflow Exhaust

Still have to install Raceland endlinks, ISC racing top hats, GV Polyurethane front lip, Audio

When I finished her 1233 at night...long ass day of learning lol

Do WoRk' thought it was a creative photo opportunity

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Forgot...front lip is sitting in the box at home lol
Seats and front lip are the only thing from Ebay so don't know what "ultimate force" is getting at.....gotta start somewhere dude (it's a miata, I'll drop the big $ on my G35)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Went to Carlisle PA this past weekend on the Ihatestickers.com "Tour De Carlisle 2012" our club one 1st place at the event....
Perfect 80 degree weather not a cloud in sight and women wearing as little cloths as legally possible all added up to a good weekend.
Figured I'd spread the good word of a good show on the East Coast

Ihatestickers booth throwin it down with there stanced out shopping cart

Big crowd, tons of car...couldn't ask for more

Not me but I think you get the drunken spirits we all had saturday lol

·
Registered
416 Posts
Clean build, hope to see more

·
CR.net Supporter
204 Posts
nice man i saw your car there at carlizzle! and welcome. i was parked a couple spots away from you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nice man i saw your car there at carlizzle! and welcome. i was parked a couple spots away from you.
Roll cage in yours? If so I was going to sit in it to see how I would fit in one with a roll cage and where it would impair my vision lol :D
I was actually surprised there was a couple of us there

·
CR.net Supporter
204 Posts
Roll cage in yours? If so I was going to sit in it to see how I would fit in one with a roll cage and where it would impair my vision lol :D
I was actually surprised there was a couple of us there
yup that was me. its not that bad with the cage as long your not too tall or a fatty. as far as impaired vision its not any worse than with a roll bar.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yep.

I think he's referring to the fact that you put the cheapest, bottom of the barrel parts on your car.
It's a Miata dude....you waste your money, it's meant to be low and slow and it does just that purpose, Perfect daily driver while the G35 sits in the Garage for the big money parts

yup that was me. its not that bad with the cage as long your not too tall or a fatty. as far as impaired vision its not any worse than with a roll bar.
6 foot 2, so I'm nervous about hitting my head on the side bar getting in and out of the car haha but not a fatty so I'm good there, Car looked good

1 - 16 of 16 Posts