1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks but i was hoping for a recommendation from someone with experience using a shop.

·
Banned
607 Posts
i'm surprised ppl ask for miata specific shops, it really is one of the easiest cars to work on. Not surprising considering its just a replica of a 1960-70s roadster with just enough modern tech to pass safety/emissions regulations.

·
Registered
508 Posts
What work are you looking to have done? It depends on what you need as to who to send ya to.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i know its easy to work on but with a full time job and taking 17 hours i've no time. looking to get bushings and suspension done at the moment, if they do general maintenance would make my life easier too, car is in pretty good shape so i would like to keep it sorted.

appreciate the help fellas

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
talked to gary at tdr, real nice guy, will pay him a visit. appreciate the heads up guys

·
Registered
67 Posts
talked to gary at tdr, real nice guy, will pay him a visit. appreciate the heads up guys
it really depends what you need, I work at Vorshlag.com and have a really good rep locally. Give us a call, 972-422-7170 -AJ

I dont post on here often, but Mx5 2nr knows me as well as a few others. If youre a Dallas local, DFWMiata.com can point you towards TDR as well. I would also like to recommend Miata Solutions, but NOT Miatatechnologies.

·
Supporting Member
743 Posts
it really depends what you need, I work at Vorshlag.com and have a really good rep locally. Give us a call, 972-422-7170 -AJ

I dont post on here often, but Mx5 2nr knows me as well as a few others. If youre a Dallas local, DFWMiata.com can point you towards TDR as well. I would also like to recommend Miata Solutions, but NOT Miatatechnologies.
AJ! How's it going bro? hit me up on PM

and +1 on absolutely NOT recommending MiataTechnologies - I have my reasons.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts