·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pointless thread now....Enjoy ;D

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
Noobs need to be spoon fed nowadays... the first miata that shows up in that link is running 15x10 et:-20 so just use your imagination and subtract an inch from the pictures.

edit: check out this magic... I googled "15x9 diamond racing miata" and came up with this http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=51490

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Didn't ask to be spoonfed, thanks for the link, still interested in more pictures

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol all I asked for was pictures, didn't ask what I needed to make them fit. Didn't ask if I needed to roll fenders, etc. I simply requested some pictures, possibly from members on this forum who had a set on their car.

·
··
4,227 Posts
Lol all I asked for was pictures, didn't ask what I needed to make them fit. Didn't ask if I needed to roll fenders, etc. I simply requested some pictures, possibly from members on this forum who had a set on their car.
But you already searched and found wheels on a Miata, then you came here and according to you not wanting fitment tips you're looking for the same thing?

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
LOOK I'M EVEN MORE MAGICAL... I searched "15x9 diamond racing" on google images and this is the first picture that came up. Seriously, man you gotta learn to use the internet. This forum can be a good place to find information, but don't expect people to do all the research for you.

15x9 et:0

edit: I'll make it even easier and link you to the thread where he even tells you the tire size!

http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=590760

·
Registered
16 Posts
I called them today and they said they don't make a 15x9 for street use because it doesn't meet some DOT requirement... gotta call back and tell them its for track use tomorrow

·
Registered
747 Posts
They always say that. Most of their wheels are non-DOT compliant.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I called them today and they said they don't make a 15x9 for street use because it doesn't meet some DOT requirement... gotta call back and tell them its for track use tomorrow
Yes they do, the pro-stock series is DOT compliant

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok let me rephrase....ANYONE ON THIS FORUM THAT HAS A SET OF THESE ON THEIR NA MIATA, please post your pictures. Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You make me LOL^ :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you Morr. And thanks daddy adam. Somehow I was able to "Search" and find this forum *scratches head*

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
I don't get why anyone runs these wheels. They are literally $200+ over the price of xxrs, or around the same price as Rotas, and are on average atleast 7lbs heavier per wheel. An extra 25-30lbs on your wheels will very noticeably effect how the car drives. Poor handling, worse gas mileage, worse braking, plus they are usually much more out of balance than aluminum wheels. There literally is no advantage, unless you are trying to get extreme sizes on the cheap. Now with Rota and XXR offering 15x9 0et I just don't see a point. I guess some people like ugly wheels that look cheap, and scream budget car even to people who know nothing about cars. Atleast XXRs and Rotas appear nice, and the uninformed think they are awesome.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.