ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is relative to the MP-62 Moss kit. So i have had a lot of trouble finding the brackets. I believe i have found all the part numbers and pricing for the brackets. To help out other members of this and other forums i will try to be as helpful to all. Both Blaine (tech @ Moss) and I have had the headache of finding each individual part number and piece that attaches to and from the supercharger to mount it to the engine.

Each part number will be listed and many pics will be posted as i receive them.

PART NUMBERS are as followed: I will give the best description that i can plus the prices (will be subject to change without notice.) This is simply the best i can do to help anyone else.

052-918 Strap bracket ($29.80)
052-913 Throttle body plate ($105.20)
052-912 Support brace for driver side ($112.40)
052-910 Support spacer for 052-912 ($39.64)
052-909 Side Plate Block for 052-913? ($81.95)
052-907 Side Plate for() ($49.95)
052-906 Exhaust Mount Block ($87.00)
052-905 Front Drive Plate ($89.95)

I'm still trying to figure out how to add pictures to the post with out a link?

I really hope this helps

P.S. I bought an Eaton mp-62 that i believe was intended for a coldside...all you have to do is swap the bearing on the bypass arm around

·
Registered
109 Posts
If you could please get messurements for the mounting bracket (N 052-912) where the supercharger mounts to the bracket I'd really appreciate it. I've made my own brackets, but I'd rather get something better quality then my crappy welding and might help out some others looking at DIY setups with various superchargers.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you could please get messurements for the mounting bracket (N 052-912) where the supercharger mounts to the bracket I'd really appreciate it. I've made my own brackets, but I'd rather get something better quality then my crappy welding and might help out some others looking at DIY setups with various superchargers.
Shoot i wish i would have checked this earlier i was just out at the shop. i could have measured it...I will try to do that tomorrow when i hopefully receive the JR header in the mail

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shoot i wish i would have checked this earlier i was just out at the shop. i could have measured it...I will try to do that tomorrow when i hopefully receive the JR header in the mail
I will measure in metric...it's more precise...i believe.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey foxy i have your measurement...but i left them at home...for some reason my home internet is not working and they wont fix it until wednesday...so now its a waiting game....i measured the bracket from every angle so you will have any measurement that you need

1 - 12 of 12 Posts