ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanting to know if anyone knows were i can find the blueprints for DIY flushmonts? And pics to got with the prints?

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
Hmm, I don't know of any...but I'm interested as well. If I had my hands on some, I'd probably be working on them right now.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i thought somone on here made some but i cant find a thread on it. ive got the tools and know how it just i would like the prints to skip the hard part

·
Registered
233 Posts
I was going to do some HID flushmounts as well and get rid of my 4x6 pop-ups. I was thinking of fiberglassing the buckets and putting bi-xenon HIDs, one per side. Then for the top I'd get some polycarbonate/plexi/lexan it's all the same and form it with a heat gun over the top to the same contour as the trunk.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I've got some Mid Tenn's that I'm thinking of getting rid of that would be a good starting point.

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
driftdevil I pmed you about the headlights, Id like to get these so I can figure out how there made

·
Registered
508 Posts
pm sent back at ya

·
Registered
508 Posts
It wouldn't be hard to mount. I've got them half done already. The wiring just needs some new bullet type ends put on and then plug it in like the ones from AAC.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts